Candidate Evaluation Committee will evaluate those state and national candidates who, if elected or reelected to public office, will represent all or a portion of their county. Following their evaluation the Committees will decide which candidate, for a specific public office, to recommend for an AgriPac endorsement.
- Must be a Farm Bureau member.
- Must be non-partisan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate those state and national candidates who will represent all or a portion of their county and who, if elected or
reelected to public office, will best represent agriculture.
- Once the candidates are evaluated, decide which candidate to recommend to the MFB AgriPac Committee for an
- Once candidates are endorsed by the MFB AgriPac Committee, help conduct appropriate activities to help get AgriPac
endorsed candidates elected.
- Attend kickoff workshop.
- Attend scheduled candidate evaluation meetings.
- Plan and participate in activities to help get AgriPac endorsed candidates elected.
If you are interested in getting involved with this committee contact the county office at (989) 725-5174 or [email protected].